Music Content Specialist PalmPlay App
June 12, 2020NGRJobsTelecommunication Jobs in Nigeria0
Music Content Specialist Location : Lagos PalmPlay App
1. Make the perfect running playlists for various categories of music on the platform.
2. Curate and keep up a wide number of varied playlists on a regular routine and in a timely manner.
3. Create and allocate proper descriptions and arrangement of tracks in playlists.
4. Curate metadata for songs utilizing an internal CMS.
Also apply for :
5. Make edits, recommend fixes for the substance.
6. Be swift and able to interpret the style, tone, and mood of a piece of music and write words to match. This may require collaboration with labels, distributors, and artists.
7. Report any pattern of issues observed to help improve performance.
8. Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. 1-3 years’ experience working with music, media, and content management.
3. A passion for music in multiple genres.
4. Creative and have active-listening skills.
5. Experience in programming music or work in the music business could prove interesting, however not a key prerequisite.
We think the ideal individual has a pertinent foundation from the music business (competitors, partners, music labels, or radio / television) and furthermore proficient involvement in working with curating playlists.
6. Excellent information on the music industry and culture in Nigeria and globally.
7. A sharp sentiment of what makes music fitting for different conditions, and an ability to perceive unimaginable songs to fit.