PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Strategy Partnership Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world. In this role, you will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Business Strategy Manager to join the Business Intelligence and Strategy Team in PalmPay. The BSM will assist to focus on helping provide business plans, deep insights into new businesses, competition and industry analysis, market research, go-to market strategy and general support the HQ where needed. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop business plan for business ideas
- Assist with periodic Business Intelligence & Strategy
- Responsible for market research initiatives to drive adoption and increase customers’ activities
- Responsible for providing innovative ideas
- Review and recommend improvements to existing business strategies.
- Develop business presentations to the Team when required.
- Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques and models.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Perform business modeling to optimize business functionality and performance.
- Collaborate with various departments to collect business data to complete timely analysis.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Sound knowledge of financial services space
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good numerical skill
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in the field of strategy, business analysis and any other related field.
- Project manager mindset
- Experience in Fintech and Banking Industry, including Agency Banking, digital/electronic payment products and financial inclusion, will be a plus
- Extremely result-oriented, realistic and reliable; able to work with aggressive timelines
- Ability to multi-task and under constant pressure, positive attitude, good interpersonal and business negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Entrepreneurial mindset in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to motivate and drive both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Result oriented
Powered by JazzHR