1. To track and analyze the operation data, and deal with anomalies / difficulties in a timely manner in accordance with company’s development strategies
2. To direct and supervise the operation and implementation, conduct systematic training regularly, analyze and diagnose according to the data operation status, and give suggestions for improvement.
4. To make sure products meet acceptable quality standards in their day-to-day tasks,
5. To make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications.
6. To devise ways for improvement.
7. Fufil other tasks as assigned.
Min Required Experience :
Min Qualification : Not Specified
Desired Courses : Desired Skills :
Desired Skills : Other Requirements :
Other Requirements :
5. Excellent coordination and communication skills
6. Prior related experience
7. Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications