We’re looking for an experienced Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the PalmPay app and other company’s products, comparing them against competitor offerings and matching them with market trends, analyzing market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends and making recommendations from a local perspective.
This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria head office and requires a keen eye for details, super-analytical and presentation skills. We are looking for someone who has a deep knowledge of the fintech industry and great research capabilities to join the local product team and provide quality reports to aid informed product development.
Job roles & responsibilities
- Evaluate PalmPay products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Monitor competitor's products as well as market conditions, analyze market data, trends, and behaviors.
- Render weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on market dynamics, local and international competitor trends and activities.
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
- Collating and analyzing feedback from both existing and new customers.
- Conducting various usability tests with a cross section of users.
- Participate in both structured and unstructured consumer research for deep product insights.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve product development.
Powered by JazzHR