- Evaluate clients’ supply chain processes using data to identify gaps and improvement opportunities within the value chain.
- Optimize the Supply Chain function by developing processes, policies, templates, process flows, agreements & SOPs required to manage the function.
- Evaluate vendors performance using historical data, prepare vendor reports on product and service for management review and develop strategies for vendor performance improvement.
- Determine procurement need by participating in the development of specifications; studying sales records, inventory levels, replenishment cycles and product lead times; assessing supply-side market conditions.
- Develop new strategies to harmonize procurement, inventory management and logistics.
- Manage vendor contracts and compliance.
- Create management dashboards and report on KPI metrics for supply chain processes.
- Monitor all distribution activities and ensure all delays, including the development of incident reports, are promptly addressed with corrective actions driven to eliminate same error or delay in future.
- Inventory Management & Control.
- Other Supply Chain functions as assigned.
Candidate must be proficient in process writing, reports and analytics.
Candidate must be proficient in:
• MS-Excel (Minimum level accepted: Intermediate Level); Knowledge of Pivot tables, VBA, Charts, Data Analysis is required
• MS-Word (Minimum level accepted: Intermediate Level);
• PowerPoint (Minimum level accepted: Beginner).
Candidates who have knowledge of Ariba Sourcing, SAP and other mainstream ERPs will be given priority consideration.
Candidates should preferably be resident in Port-Harcourt; Lagos residents may also apply. Candidates resident outside the aforementioned cities will be considered on a “no relocation budget” basis.
Experience with procurement in the Oil & Gas sector specifically with the procurement of Oil Tools, Instrumentation Equipment, OCTG pipes, Valves, Flanges, Bolts, Nuts & Lifeboats etc is an added advantage.
Degree(s) in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain is an added advantage
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision and must possess ability to make sound judgement with confidence
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work cross-functionally and develop/utilize collaborative relationships
- Flexible work habits with maturity to accept changing demands as they occur
- Minimum 3-5years experience in a Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement Role with the requisite qualifications.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of project management and consultancy practices.
Net: NGN250,000 – NGN300,000 / Month