The Facility Manager at CcHUB is responsible for maintaining the hub and supervising tasks related to
electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial and event logistics coordination.
This role requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to
details and project logistics co-ordination skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Manage all work related to the maintenance of the hub including but not limited to plumbing,
electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance and replacement of equipment,
furniture, and furnishings.
● Vendor management oversees basic office procurements, installation and commissioning of
equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors
comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
● Act as info hub for providing facility related information, and supervising facility operations
activities including diesel supply, checks and procedures for all events at the hub.
● Oversee and provide event logistics coordination, ensures proper scheduling of set up for
events, sitting arrangements, and work with project managers with regard to all events at the
● Work with the Administrative and Finance Manager to develop and manage annual facility
● Develop and maintain quality, health, safety, environmental systems (QHSE) for the hub.
● Manage relationship with the building agent as required and address any maintenance
● Responsible for sourcing of vendors for supply of products and services relating to the facility.
● Serve as primary contact for facility related emergencies which would require evenings and
● Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
● Other responsibilities as assigned by the Admin Manager.
Skills and Experience
● Relevant educational qualification and 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in managing
● Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Good project management and problem solving skills.
● Self motivated and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
● Detail oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work
schedules according to deadlines.
What's On Offer?
A competitive salary, based on experience.
Health, dental and optical plans
Work alongside world-class talent
A culture of learning and innovation
Opportunities for career growth and training
Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
A chance to make a social difference
Overall fun company