REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- a high degree of technical knowledge balanced with creative ability and a hands-on approach.
- visual and spatial awareness.
- commercial awareness.
- computer literacy including three-dimensional conceptual ability and CAD.
- knowledge of industrial processes, techniques and standards.
- proven track record of user interface design, across a number of products that have been used by different demographics
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
- Ability to take the product’s mission, user research and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant mobile design work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements* and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you