We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimizeproject risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Great educational background, preferablyin the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Similar job titles include:
- Construction Project Manager job description
- Digital Project Manager job description
- Project Engineer job description
- Product Manager job description
- Senior Product Manager job description
- Program Manager job description
- Project Administrator job description
- Project Coordinator job description
Looking to assess candidates?
- Source and recruit Project Managers with Workable’s Boolean search cheat sheets.
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our Project Manager interview questions.
You can download this project manager job description sample as a pdf here.
Hiring Project Manager
Post this Project Manager job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.POST THIS JOB AD IN:
- Senior Network Engineer job description
- Web Developer job description
- IT Consultant job description
- Ruby on Rails Developer job description
- Java Developer job description
- QA Tester job description