Social Media Manager - BIGA Nigeria
BIGA Nigeria
Lagos
3d ago
source : BetaJob

Job Description

This jobis 60% remote and the other 40% on site when needed. However, it is important that you are living in Lagos.

Applicant must be masterful in creating and converting leads

Applicant must be competent in handling social media and digital marketing platforms such as Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google my business etc.

Copywriting skills

Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)

Motion Graphics / Video Editing skill

Graphic Design skill

Short script writing skill

Applicant must be well versed with social media trends and analytics

Applicant must understand the use of content marketing strategy.

Applicant must be well versed in Facebook Ads, IG Ads, Google Ads, hashtags and other lead generating tools.

Applicant must be competent in providing quality customer service to customers across social media platforms.

Applicant must be competent in a content creation and development as well as in the use of graphic design applications and social media management tools such as Canva, Corel Draw / Photoshop or illustrator, buffer, hootsuite, UNUMetc.

Applicant mustbe good in Motion Graphic and Video Editing

Applicant must be good in graphic design and be able to design quality designs.

Applicant must be creative and fun!

Applicant must be creative and ingenuous in formulating all types of content to reach out to all types of customers.

Applicant must be able to formulate compelling contents that will appeal to customers and reach out to target audience.

Applicant must be competent in formulating digital marketing strategies

Applicant must be masterful in the use of English and be able to write exceptionally.

A knowledge of WORDPRESS CMS and how to manage it will be an added advantage.

Requirements

We really don't care about your qualifications, just know your onions. Be good at what you do.

2 years work experience.

Report this job
checkmark

Thank you for reporting this job!

Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

Apply
My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Continue
Application form