Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
Design performance appraisal metrics
Ensure organisational structure is strictly adhered to
Design training programmes to enhance staff productivity
Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
Work with HR partners to recruit new employees to fill vacant positions.
Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within the organization.
Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- BSc in Human Resource Management or other related field
- A minimum of 5years experience with 2years in a managerial role
- Professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Interested candidate must have good knowledge of the HR requirements for ISO 9001
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.