Company Introduction :
Award winning company in California. Our company owns 28 skilled nursing facility throughout california. Come join our wonderful team.
Offer competitive salaries and benefits. Incentive programsOverview :
Job Title : RN / Nursing Supervisor
Department : Nursing
Supervisor : Director of Nursing / Clinical Coordinator
Looking for full time RN supervisor
Education : Graduate of an approved school of nursing
Current RN licensure from the State of California
Current CPR certification
Experience : Minimum of 6 months experience within the last 2 years working in a general
Skills : Professional ability in nursing situations and nursing techniques
Ability to direct, supervise, and utilize abilities and efforts of ancillary staff
Good working relationship with patients, visitors, physicians and
Ability to organize and coordinate activities
Good written and verbal communication skills
Able to adequately perform physical requirements of the position
Essential Functions of Job (reason job exists) :
1. To ensure the administration of nursing services in accordance with Title 22 : 72001 - 22 : 72713. Code of California Regulations.
2. Ensures 24-hour provision of nursing care with local, state and federal codes and regulations and corporate policies and procedures based in acuity for residents.
3. Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform task required.
Non- Essential Functions of Job :
1. Duties and responsibilities assigned for the safe and continued operations of the facility.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Makes daily rounds to see all patients to ascertain condition and comfort.
2. Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
3. Monitors nursing personnel’s compliance to nursing policies and procedures.
4. Coordinates the admission of new patients.
5. Monitors nursing personnel’s’ for competency in clinical skills.
6. Initiates emergency measures according to facility's policy and within standards of nursing practice.
7. Communicates with physician as indicated by resident needs or status, assuring follow through.
8. Maintains acceptable standards of nursing practice.
9. Ensures the exchange of essential information necessary for the provision of quality patients care.
10. Maintains all documentation as required by federal and state regulations and company policy.
11. Assigns staff to meet patient care needs.
12. Reviews daily reports and patients assignments with Charge Nurse on their assigned stations.
13. Ensures that assignments are based on patient acuity.
14. Notes and executes physician orders.
15. Makes daily rounds and documents problems identified with appropriate follow-up.
16. Communicates with on-coming shift regarding patient care needs.
17. Performs patient assessments as condition warrants. Develops, implements and evaluates plans of care to include, but limited to, recognition of spiritual, emotional, psychosocial and functional factors.
18. Implements restorative nursing care in the area of self-care deficits, relating to activities of daily living.