Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Successful candidate will support the develop and implementf HR polices across all areas of assigned business including improving performance, administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Organization's goals and ensuring proper documentation of employee records.
• B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
• Membership of CIPM or any revelant professional body
• Minimum of 3-4 years post NYSC experience in an HR department in a structured and reputable organization with a minimum of 40 staff.
• Detailed knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes.
• Knowledge of Nigerian labour laws
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with good analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good Interpersonal skills