Job Responsibilities -
1. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Strategic Responsibility -
1. To facilitate FRT in development of sales strategy / policy, processes and procedure. To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP's.
To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
2. To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT / ART.
Day to Day Management
1. To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
2. To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
3. To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
4. To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.
e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
5. To make a detailed profile of the customer and build a good customer relationship and intimacy at all the levels in the organization or as assigned by the Sales Head / Business Manager.
6. To monitor the stock levels and product performance at the customers end on a day to day basis and report any variation in the results to the FBL technical team for immediate action.
Sales Growth Targets
1. To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region / key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-
up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
2. To closely monitor the performance of the product and ensure customer satisfaction and get maximum share of the business over competition (if any).
1. To develop good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers / sales head to organize various business meets / seminars to boost customer intimacy.
2. To prepare a plan / schedule of visits and how the intimacy will be achieved at the various levels.
1. To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team / management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
2. To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
1. To prepare budget of all expenses with respect to the meets / seminars to boost the customer intimacy which would be discussed / authorized by the Sales Head / GM Sales.
1. Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs -
in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
1. To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
2. To prepare weekly summary report of the sales and collection for the week and monthly sales report.
3. To prepare a weekly summary report on the amounts outstanding and follow up on the payments due and ensure the payments are followed up and collected from the customers as and when due.
1. To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.