* Ability to be trained.
* Focus on the job while you are working
* Working with all departmental head to achieve the stated goals and objectives of the company.
* A Management Trainee has to work in various departments of the organization, ranging from human resources to sales and IT.
* Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people and in different departments any given day.
* Main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the organization as he can and prepare himself for a managerial role.
* Has to become aware of the international policies and practices of the organization you are working for.
* Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
* Has to involve the senior management in setting goals and objectives.
* Monitor progress with the help of key staff of the organization.
* Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
* Communicate with various members of the organization around the world and be sensitive to cultural differences.
* Skills and Specifications
* It is important for a management trainee to have good interpersonal skills as you have to
* Interact with the staff of different departments on a regular basis.
* Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge.
* Being self confident, approachable and possessing leadership skills are important pre-requisites in being successful in this profession.
* Be resourceful and well – organized.