What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Booking.com rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will be responsible for assisting customers experiencing any operating or procedural difficulty with the use of our products.
Looking for a reliable, detail oriented, hard-working individual to join our Customer Success Team, working with both our internal teams as well as clients. Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job. Escalates more complex and/or high priority problems when needed to appropriate support personnel for resolution or escalation path. Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the customers’ problems through verbal or email follow up.
What will I be doing?
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times. Whatever it takes Mentality.
- Build fun and welcoming client relationships.
- Provide top-quality service complying with the SLA's defined, helping to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthening customer relationships.
- Handle customer interactions with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the customer’s technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or nontechnical language in a non-condescending manner.
- Be organized, detail oriented, take initiative, and follow up independently.
- Acquire excellent product knowledge, to guarantee the quality of service provided to customers.
- Push yourself and the team by recognizing and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Interact and work together with the different areas of the company.
What skills do I need?
- Students of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Great Attitude!
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful.
- Fluent written and spoken English to provide effective communication and support.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Excel skills preferred but not required.
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
Please submit your application in English as it is our working language.
Check out our webpage or our instagram @dlocalteam for more about dLocal
Powered by JazzHR