1. Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
2. Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
3. Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
4. Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
5. Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
6. Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
7. Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
8. Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.
and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
9. Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value
10. Ensure the delivery of new products and services according to the quality assurance metric and in line with the overall Information Systems architecture.
11. Fulfils IS role in Marketing and Customer Relation value streams.
12. Manage the development of product and services from Request for Proposal, through business case to implementation of major solution.
13. Evaluate developments in IS solution delivery in the local and international business environment and recommend value-
adding improvements to MTNN’s IS strategy.
14. Evaluate enterprise level systems and business process analysis, design and approach to deployment.
15. Responsible for People change management including Process Re-engineering, Training, Business Impact Assessment in the delivery of IT Solutions.
16. Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
17. Coach and train the Solution delivery team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets / requirements and regularly review their training needs.
18. Identify training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programmes for the IS Solution Delivery team to address knowledge gaps and enrich knowledge repository within the department.
19. Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
20. Provide thought-leadership and execution of diverse projects and ensure executive ROI on Big Data investment
Experience & Training Experience :
9-17 Years’ experience which includes :
o At least 3 years’ experience at management level.
o At least six years’ experience in system and business analysis, solutioning, design and deployment
o At least two years enterprise related to enterprise service bus and portal implementation.
o Experience in programme management or implementation of large Information System projects (above $10 million).