this role is based in Lagos State.
The ideal candidate must be a developer and a business analyst all in one, able to see value in business users pain point and draw up a workable solution for the development team to conceptualize, design, test and push to production across all branches of the business to support day-to-day operations.
He / She must also be vast in customer experience and omni channel to build and maintain solutions across web, mobile, 3rd party API services and UC’s Chatbot as well as ensure the customer journey and experience always remain top notch.
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
2. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software for customer as well as regional offices.
3. Ensure security of hackerproof of code as well as conformity to regulatory, audit and compliance standards as required by the SEC / NSE.
4. Design and maintain a high-volume online retail payment system as well as support an internal automation drive across inter-related businesses.
5. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and mobile apps.
6. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
7. Help maintain code quality, codebase, documentation organization, and automation.
1. Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
2. Proficient in PHP, with good working knowledge of at least two core functional frameworks.
3. Good knowledge of ionic for mobile code review and support is required.
4. Experience working with finance and payment related workflow services is a must.
5. Deep understanding of Microservices architecture and CI / CD.
6. Proficient use of ASP.Net MVC and .Net Core.
7. A strong knowledge of Agile Methodology is a plus.
8. Familiarity with the .NET framework.
10. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
11. Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
12. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
13. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
14. Knack for writing clean, readable code.
15. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
16. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
17. Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
18. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
19. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools V.Studio, BitBucket, GitHub.
Education / Experience Requirements
1. Prospects should have a minimum of a BSc in Computer Science or related course.
2. Should be able to communicate fluently in simple and clear English.
3. Should have requisite code security knowledge to develop a secure codebase.
4. Should be willing and able to take charge and responsibility for his / her actions and those of team members assigned.
5. Minimum of 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years spent managing a team.