• Work with the Business Unit and relevant team to fully understand the key API or tech side desirables.
• API analysis on the channel's API to fit into BU demands.
• Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud AWS and on-Premise integration and error reporting solutions
• Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
• Aid and support the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support modern systems using cloud-based tools and connectors.
• Designing solutions with the Integration team using appropriate leading-edge technologies e.g Postman, web Terminals.
• Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, universities, portals and websites using technologies inbound APIs
• Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners.
• The job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. We reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working
| API review | Integration project management | Debugging | Testing | Technical support |
- 3 years of experience in System Integration as well as ERP Systems
- Understand the requirements of working with highly Technical Stakeholders
- Very good communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Understanding of project management methodologies, internet-based application development and software development and project life-cycles
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to seek new challenges
- Knowledge of communication protocols
- Knowledge of Message (CSV, XML, JSON) Brokering and hands-on experience in any of the industry standard.
- Knowledge of IT Security is a big plus
- Can handle ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties
- Self-motivated, quick learner and can deliver results with minimal supervision
Powered by JazzHR