- To formulate and execute proactive CSR strategy and to engage both internal and external stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to better fulfill our responsibility and enhance the CSR image of the Group.
- To plan, organise and drive various CSR initiatives for the enhancement of the Group’s CSR performance, including timely disclosure of our CSR performance in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- To develop and edit relevant CSR communications and promotional materials, including CSR Report, publicity on print and social media.
- Events Management, planning and Concept Development
- Strong strategic mindset to develop innovative event ideas that can be leveraged to push brand and business objectives
- Strong writing and presentation skills to pitch event concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to spot improvement areas for existing events
- Ideation for leveraging sponsored events and events marketing for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepares annual event calendar
- Develop a robust and effective execution roadmap for event requirements that assures a successful event hosting for internal and external
- First degree in Mass Communications or relevant course
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong event and time management. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you