About the role
Burn is looking for a Call Centre Manager who will be responsible for driving growth and providing focused leadership in establishing efficiencies and automation across all areas of Aftersales service provision, acting as the voice of the customer by ensuring our customers are at the forefront on all decision making and receive exceptional levels of service, whilst maintaining expected growth in the department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create the systems, procedures, and attitude to bring up Burn’s After Sales Service at a world-class level.
- Be the person responsible for the tail-end of Burn’s customer journey, from 1st purchase to repurchase and cross-purchase.
- Be the key manager, skills developer, recruiter, analyst, technical expert, and problem solver for Burn’s customer care centers.
- Coordinate with Operations and Commercial departments to deploy service centers to key areas based on customer feedback.
- Be the conduit between After Sales and other departments at Burn, ensuring that staff understands After Sales and that After Sales understands other departments.
- Ensure customer data is protected, updated, and maintained in BURN’s carbon database via CRMs and any other such solutions the organization ends up utilizing.
- Manage and continuously improve & expand Burn’s aftersales service portfolio and channels throughout the country.
- Create systems for defining, tracking, reporting & improving KPIs on cost-effectiveness e.g., cost/case resolution, cost/NPS point, cost/call, etc.
- Coordinate with the Carbon department in conducting required data quality audits (QA/QC) post distribution during project implementation from distribution to issuance to ensure compliance with Carbon standards.
- Create systems for defining, tracking, reporting, achievement & improving KPIs e.g., NPS, CES, CSAT, FRT, AHT, etc.
- Be the lead resource person and trainer for call agents in Carbon projects monitoring in-country and overseas among other such needs with some of the expected outcomes being, training reports, supporting documentation, remote calls evidence, monitoring reports, etc.
- Create procedures and criteria for establishing customer care solutions (systems, processes, people, centers) in new markets with consideration of the age of the market from 1st date of distribution, volumes of sales both historical and projected, M&E data on failures, etc.
Skills and Qualification:
- 3-5 years of experience in aftersales handling a team of at least 3 people.
- Previous experience in leading a call center
- Experience or training in data analysis and visualization.
- A proven doer and problem solver.
- Degree in Business Management, Customer Care Management, Marketing, or similar.
- Fluency in English
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
Powered by JazzHR