This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can makechanges in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and maybe treated as indiscipline.
1. Title : Sales Operations Coordinator
2. Department : Sales Team
3. Industry Segment :
4. Functionally Coordination : Asst. Sales Head B2B
5. Administratively Reports to : FBL General Manager & Operations Director
6. Job Location : As specified
Sales Operations Coordinator
Job is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for key accounts that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Sales Head B2B
The Sales Operations Coordinator manages relationship with all the Milling Industry customers and manages sale of the companys products and services with the customer.
To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through planning, deployment and management of customer relationship and communication.
To develop customer relationship and intimacy.
L2, L3 networking to L10
PMS KRAs, KPIs
Internal Team Bonding
Cross Selling Team Bonding
1. Well exposed to B2B Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 3-5 people.
2. Well versed with MS Excel and Reporting methods.
travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
4. As per the need of the business the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Strategic Responsibility -
1. To submit sales strategy / policy, processes and procedure for key accounts mapping and growth.
2. To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOPs. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
3. To identify key officials for each key account and strategy for intimacy planning implementation.
4. To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT / ART.
Day to Day Management -
1. To manage the day to day operations of sales accounts providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
3. To acquire thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements.
4. To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
5. To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
6. To coordinate and ensure effective supply chain for timely and accurately delivery of goods and services.
7. To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.
e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
Sales Growth Targets based on Analysis of Market Data
1. To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
2. To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team / management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
3. To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
1. To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
2. To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
Annual Budget & Quarterly Budget Review
1. To prepare and recommend sales budget, monitor and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
2. To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
1. Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
2. To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
In line with the companies Operating Standards we maintain the follow reporting Formats
MUR Monthly Market Share update
To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Sales Incentives based on Volume growth
Credit Control Terms of Payment
Collection of Payment
Spices, Seasonings, Marinades, Sauces, Breading & Batter, Meat Solutions is an added advantage · Well exposed to B2B / B2C sales and must have exposure in the related market.
adeniyi zaikafoodsng.com using SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE and YOUR LOCATION as subject of the mail e.g. SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE ABUJA Referrals would be highly appreciated .