COMPENSATION & BENEFITS AND PERFORMANCE SUPERVISOR
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits and Performance Supervisor who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. The ideal candidate will monitor the job market, the modern trends in the compensation and find the best practice for the implementation in the organization without any major impact on the personnel expense’s costs. You will also manage different compensation components that will make the rise in HR costs manageable and ensure employee happiness and satisfaction.
- Participating in design and ensuring implementation of Rewards strategy issues (e.g. merit increase, salary surveys, comp & ben policies, market analysis);
- Conceptualizing and designing employee and executive compensation and benefits programs;
- Aligning employee pay levels with the external and internal value of jobs as well as employees’ performance in line with business needs, group rewards philosophy and strategy, industry best practices and local legal requirements;
- Local implementation of global /regional C&B procedures, develop / revise local C&B policy and implement it. Impact on local C&B strategy;
- Negotiation with external suppliers for benefits / offers for our employees.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) programs and reward policies that are aligned with the company's business objectives for all staff levels;
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys to ensure market transparency and positioning of remuneration packages according to the HR Strategy.
- Supervise job analysis and evaluation, analysis of C&B surveys, preparation of C&B proposals and budgets;
- Analyze legislative, market and actual trends and projections;
- Interpret the implications of business strategy on organizational design;
- Prepare defined HR reports, dashboards and scorecards in an accurate and timely manner;
- As per requirements, develop system specifications and prepare special HR reports and statistical summaries; escalate issues or complex reporting requirements;
- Monitor KPIs and scorecards to assess effectiveness and efficiency of HR;
- BSc and above in Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- 3 or more years of practical experience in C&B and Performance management;
- Timely execute the annual HR Business Partner Survey for HR within the country, including processes, communication, data analysis and reporting;
- Enhance the quality of HR data and management information while working closely with other HR functions.
- Specific C&B knowledge, understanding of local legislation;
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Excellent Communication skills and Self-management skills;
- Networking and Influencing skills and excellent team player skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills and Time Management skills;
- English Language proficiency;
- Strong and proven analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines;
Powered by JazzHR