What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Microsoft rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. You will have the opportunity to interact with all areas of the organization being a key factor to the success of Sales teams.
Preferably based in Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria or South Africa.
What will I be doing?
- Be the go-to person for the commercial team to understand client requirements from the operational perspective and change opportunities into selling clients.
- Determine go-to-market interest.
- Define expansion plan and involve every relevant area to provide complete information to sell new markets.
- Define, standardize and provide tools and information.
- Design alternative operation flows.
- Optimize sales process and training.
- Identify commercial opportunities, prioritize and manage them with different areas of the company (Product, Technology, Operations, etc…) and transform opportunities into new products.
What skills do I need?
- Experience in Sales, Account Management or Operations in Payments, Fintech, Finance Institutions or similar industries.
- Strong analytical skills and empathic approach to solving different business problems. Has experience working with data and a strong capacity of teamwork;
- Motivated mindset to put hands on complex business situations and have the ability to look for alternatives when the answer is a NO.
- Works well in a rapid changing environment and embraces the evolution of the ecosystem.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
Please submit your application in English as it is our working language.
Check out our webpage or our instagram @dlocalteam for more about dLocal
Powered by JazzHR