1. Job Responsibilities :
1) Responsible for the work of the pharmacy's total supply chain.
2) Responsible for the inventory of the general warehouse, the acceptance and distribution of medicines.
3) Responsible for the inventory of stocks in each branch of the pharmacy.
4) Responsible for the safety alert of the pharmacy's total inventory and submit purchase requisition
5) Responsible for quality problems with suppliers and suppliers : quality feedback and return.
6) Responsible for the safe storage and maintenance of the general warehouse drug, including storage requirements, moisture prevention, etc.
Min Required Experience :
Min Qualification : Bachelor's Degree / HND
Desired Courses : Desired Skills :
Desired Skills : Other Requirements :
Other Requirements : 1. Job requirements :
1. Job requirements :
1) Familiar with the acceptance criteria of drugs.
2) Familiar with Nigerian drug supplier information.
3) Proficiency in the use of excel forms.
4) Ability to aggregate and analyze data.
5) Honest, rigorous and meticulous work attitude.
6) Bachelor degree or above.
7) Pharmacy warehouse management experience is preferred