We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven Programme Manager to join our Startup support Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to innovators building solutions to address key challenges in our society.
The programme manager will report to the Director of Start-up support
- Provide general support to commercial and social client projects related to start-up support.
- Support the start-up team in developing performance metrics for projects and monitoring them.
- Provide progress reports on projects to key officers for prompt decision-making.
- Prepare business case and initial risk analysis of startups seeking to join the CcHub portfolio.
- Actively support in identifying professionals and experts to join the CcHUB Expert/Advisory network to support startups in our portfolio and across projects/programmes.
- Work day-to-day with idea proponents to build, test and pilot their solutions using time-tested tools.
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio.
- Plan and schedule all activities and sessions for startup support programmes assigned.
- Manage communication between startups and the unit as well as provide monthly progress reports on startups to key officers for prompt decision-making
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- An entrepreneurial & Innovative mindset
- Familiarity with business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Educational background in technology and/or business-related field
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of the technology and startup ecosystem.
- Intelligent, with a natural inclination to original and creative thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
What's On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company