We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as management trainee. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2020
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.