Job Summary The Sales Manager - Fixed Line (Abuja) , is responsible for developing sales of wireless / fixed line internet solutions to customers in a pre-defined cluster.
In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, Sales Managers are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle.
They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
The role of the Sales Manager - Fixed Line is an executive position and reports to Regional Head / Manager . Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills and extensive sales knowledge are required to succeed in this position.
One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting. Competencies 1) Giving attention to Details 2) Time Management 3) Planning & Organizing 4) Communication 5) Result Focus 6) Accountability & Dependability 7) Creative and Innovative Thinking 8) High Energy and Manage Stress Skills, Duties and Responsibilities 1) Hire and Train Sales Team 2) Create Sales Pitch and Materials 3) Work With Director of Sales on Marketing Plan 4) Conduct Sales Meetings With Clients 5) Keep Track of Communication With Clients 6) Ability to thrives in a leadership role and not afraid to shoulder the blame when things go wrong.
7) Having compassion and can motivate team members to do their best work. 8) Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis 9) Developing sales talent through the use of sales management techniques 10) Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster 11) Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot / Warm / Cold calls for Sales 12) Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
13) Work with Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan 14) Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients 15) Maintain an update of communication with clients 16) Sales Manager-Fixed Line requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
17) Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis 18) Make use of sales management techniques 19) Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
20) Develop, build, and manage a client base 21) Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up 22) Work with the Marketing Dept.
to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives 23) Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events 24) Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events 25) Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the residential sales programs 26) Investigate and troubleshoot customer service related issues Requirements 1) Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
field sales experience is preferred 5) Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs 6) Proficient in MS Excel / Word, PPT 7) Excellent communication skills 8) Organizational and leadership ability 9) Problem-solving aptitude 10) Direct sales experience from Telecom / ISP plus Banking and / or Insurance but with diversification.
11) Senior person with over 5years experience from IPNX or ISN, Telecom / ISP industry - is an added advantage 12) Candidate should have door to door, front line, cold sales and direct sales experience.
13) Age between 30 and 35 Years. 14) Ability to work independently and without supervision 15) Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
16) Well-organized and detailed approach to work is an added advantage. 17) Job changing should not be too frequent.