Our client a major E&P company is embarking on a new development project in Nigeria and is looking for an experienced document controller to join the team on a long term contract assignment, responsible for the management of technical documents, technical queries and correspondences related to the project, using PRODOM (Electronic Document Management System) and maintenance of structured project documentation.
1. Receipt, quality check, dispatch and follow up of technical documentation issued by Contractors.
2. Transmitting out of commented technical documents, and technical queries to Contractors.
3. Recording and internal distribution to concerned personnel via EDMS (Prodom) of incoming Correspondences from Contractors such as Letters, Minutes of Meeting, Reports ...
4. Assisting the project team with EDMS (Prodom).
5. Ensure that Project document management procedures are followed by Contractors and Project Team.
6. Responsible for the organisation of the IKIKE directory.
7. Technical document routing follow-up.
8. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
In addition, you will be required to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives and make safety suggestions, report any anomalies, unsafe acts or conditions observed.
Required Qualifications & Experience
Some French would also be advantageous.