- Supervise all financial accounting activities for the company
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly review of GL balances towards presenting accurate financial reports at all times, identify accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective actions
- Prepare accurate monthly and annual financial reports on or before due date and perform preliminary analysis thereon
- Analyze financial trends of monthly and annual reports in a manner that will be useful for further analysis and decision making
- Perform month end and year end accounting and reporting closing activities
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections for all business units, departments and branches
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for internal and external financial audits. Liaise with company’s internal and external auditors on matters arising on financial reports.
- Ensure that all account staff perform their responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Financial Accountant, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deep knowledge of ERP especially Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations such IFRS, CAMA etc.
- Knowledge of tax laws and other related regulatory laws such as Pension Reform Act etc.
- Excellent math skills with critical attention to detail
- Time management and ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Confidentiality and good communication skill
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you