- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Professionalism: The candidate should dependably be proficient in his/her work. He/she should also appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the employer. He must discharge his obligations in a professional manner
- Watchful and Safety conscious: He should drive with consideration at all times
- Must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive. .
- Prior experience as a Personal Driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you