• Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
• Fostering relationships between clients and the Consulting team
• Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
• Selling products and services in person and virtually
• Identifying key accounts & following up on client leads.
• Develop/Generate costing proposals for requests [RFP/RFQ/RFI/EOI/etc.
• Create proposals and presentations for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
• Manage suitable digital marketing platforms and engage 3rd party experts as required.
• Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
• Being aware of market trends and competitors.
• Content creation and updating of the social media platforms and website, etc.
• Complying with regulations and laws of business development
• Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
• Relationship management for key stakeholders during the projects’ lifecycle [Start-to-end].
·First degree in business, social sciences or related discipline.
• Minimum of 4 - 8 years’ industry experience in a business development, marketing or sales role.(IN Information security company)
• An understanding of how to interpret financial numbers, ratios and reports.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite. • Social media marketing skills.
• Negotiation and bargaining skills.
• Must be IT savvy and abreast of technological updates.
Please send ONLY RELEVANT CVs and you can forward it to people that you know who will be suitable & interested.
Interested candidates may submit their latest resume via email using the: NAME of the POSITION + their NAME as the EMAIL SUBJECT:
Deadline: 10th May 2021