1. Manage business development opportunities for telecom VAS (Value-added-service) to expand the business footprint and volume.
2. Provide leadership and strategy for content development and acquisition.
3. Find prospective customers and generate new leads (B2B & B2C) through the Internet or any other media.
4. Provide Liaison with Top Management of Telcos and customers in respect of SMS, Voice, IVR, Long/Short Code Based & other IT & VAS services we provide.
5. Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue.
6. Act as a sales engagement adviser to management, and develop compelling business solutions.
7. Own the overall responsibility of market trends analysis to identify potential threats, areas of opportunity, competitors’ strategy to decide the next logical move(s) in business expansion.
8. Experience working with a VAS service provider a must.Good Understanding and Contacts with telcos in Nigeria and other regions.
9. Sound Knowledge in coordinating for contract signing, integration and other activities.
Application Deadline: 17th April 2019
Send CVs to [...]