Palmpay is looking for an experienced Merchant City Manager whose responsibility is to identify business growth opportunities, develop strategies to increase company sales and manage a team of Merchant Acquisition Specialists.
- Oversee the activities of the Merchant Acquisition Specialists and report to superiors
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales team to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with the sales team to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales staff and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure the sales team Complete the KPI arranged by the organization.
- Meet up with other tasks arranged by the organization.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc or it’s equivalent in any Business related field with at least Second Class Upper.
- 3 Years proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales city manager or its equivalent in Banking, Fintech, FMCGs, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management and supervisory skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Powered by JazzHR