Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by the founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced its Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
Reporting to the QA Team Lead, the QA Associate works with the Customer Success teams to ensure that these teams are in compliance with set targets and SLAs in Customer experience to ascertain performance and adherence to company policies.
- Tracking, investigating, ticketing, and following up on customer issues.
- Analyses/audits, calls, emails, chats, social media handles, reviews loan applications, and customer surveys using quality monitoring tools.
- Proposing product changes raised from customer interactions.
- Holding feedback sessions in an effort to correct Quality issues promptly.
- Facilitates calibration sessions with stakeholder teams.
- Identify training needs on products/processes, prepare training material and organize the training to meet quality standards.
- Generate weekly reports based on the quality of work done.
- Conduct investigations for Customer intelligence purposes.
- Higher education qualifications in Business Management/Customer Service/Client service or a related discipline.
- 2 years experience in a Customer Service role.
- At least 1-year of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Understanding of Quality Management tools and support metrics such as CSAT, and FCR.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google tools.
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills with an interest to become proficient.
- Strong analytical skills, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Inquisitive/ Investigative mind/Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaborator and team player.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Fully paid life and health insurance benefit with Axa Mansard (Platinum plan)
- 28 days of paid vacation days, 30 days of sick leave, bereavement leave, and periodic mental health days
- Fully paid parental leave - 6 months maternity leave and 3 months paternity leave
- Pension benefit
- Monthly WFH stipend alongside a one time home office set-up budget
- Annual professional development budget
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it’s safe to travel!)
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!)
- Flexible working hours
- Where we work: Remote first, with the option to work in-person occasionally
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law. We’re looking for more than just qualifications -- so if you’re unsure that you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply!
Powered by JazzHR