Lendigo Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2022.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
Write software solutions in our companies which will change the way people perceive and use technology. You will work in new generation mobile-first applications using the most recent methodologies and technologies: React, React Native, Python, Go.
What we look for in a person
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organised, and elegant
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- You really hate when stuff breaks and it keeps you up at night
- You see the bigger picture (you realise that there are really exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product
- You're friendly, interesting and cool to hang out with
Your tech skills
- You are a quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- You have a strong understanding of Python, Django and web development
- Comfortable with Linux is a plus
- React / NodeJs knowledge is a plus
- Up to date with latest HTML/CSS/AJAX/etc. – front-end stuff
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Comfortable with Git
- Write a unit test, but are not militant about things like testing frameworks and code coverage
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 80+ emerging markets
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
- You will be FREE, we give you the autonomy to "run the show"
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR