The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling keyaccounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with keypersonnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers throughincreasing sales opportunities and projects development.
The Key AccountExecutive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevantdivisions of the company.
MainTasks include :
1. Effectively coordinate and track all activitiesoccurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification andtender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
thishelps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure perdepartment.
3. Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions thatmeet their objectives.
4. Keep abreast of client production rates, investmentsand divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to buildopportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
5. Ensure successful and timely delivery of products andservices to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
6. Ensure continuous customer satisfaction throughdelivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Qualityetc).
7. Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customerto follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships andattend to their queries and complaints.
8. Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well preparedprior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visitreports.
9. Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clientstender, contract and quotations termsand conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’needs until closing the deal.
10. Provide customers with regular statusreports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trustand cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
11. Promote the company as a solutionprovider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage overcompetition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
12. Map our product population in each ofthe customers’ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer warehouses andfacilities.
13. Follow up on market activity anddevelop a thorough understanding of major players / competitors in the industryfor both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep acompetitive advantage.
14. Ensure agencies are well protectedand not leaked and that price agreements are established / renewed to minimizethe possibility of leakages.
15. Prepare regular reports on progress,targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
16. Closelyliaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, servicesand procurement, etc) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
Professionalexperience and requirements :
1. Rotating Equipment (Pumps,Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
2. Pipes & Fittings
3. Valves & actuators
4. Gas Detectors
5. Hydraulic & Air FiltrationSystems