HEAD, HVAC & POWER 06 / 02 / 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, Nigeria Negotiable Contract
ASC Nigeria Ltd is a strong local player, providing specialized recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria.
The company provides Manpower solutions.
Always striving for the best, our client works with state of the art technology, is looking for a HEAD, HVAC & POWER to join their team.
1. Plan, monitor, coordinate and report weekly on planned preventive and corrective maintenance in all company residential and 6- office technical facilities.
2. Prepare scope of works, plan and carry out modification and project works in company residential and 6- office facilities
3. Plan and monitor technical facilities intervention work on General Service HELP DESK for Mechanical, electrical and HVAC installation works in all office locations, company residences.
4. Ensure uninterrupted power supply to all company facilities
5. Contribute and assist in the preparation of annual departmental budget for management approval.
6. Carry out project planning and execution in collaboration with consultants, for refurbishment and installation of new equipment ensuring compliance with government regulation and good professional practice.
7. Prepare and ensure implementation of safe work procedure for all Technical Facility Services works.
8. Supervise intervention maintenance on generators in the office and residences
9. Monitor delivery of AGO consumption and report same to management
10. Prepare records of AGO consumption and report same to management
11. Ensure all maintenance works are carried out in compliance with company HSE policies
12. Promote HSE priorities in both offices and residential locations
13. Carry out other duties as may be delegated by his / her hierarchy.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Job Reference 75366 34177ascin a0t APPLY
Share this job