- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations and reports to the Head of Marketing and the Management.m team.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Managing the company social media accounts
- Core Competency Requirements
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you