Executive Assistant to PARTNER
We are currently seeking to recruit an internationally experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant.
The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, work long hours and maintain grace under pressure.
Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
1. Organising and maintaining Partner’s diary and email account, as well as scheduling appointments for Partner
2. Coordinating and scheduling Partner’s daily agenda and to-do list, as well as daily, weekly and monthly calendar appointments.
Also, managing and organising Partner’s personal agenda, meetings, travels, correspondence and daily routine calls
3. Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, print attachments, maintain network database, receive and send packages, type and dispatch all Partner’s correspondence.
Also, collecting and opening all paper mail addressed to Partner
4. Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
5. Coordinating and scheduling all business and personal vacation travel arrangements for Partner and occasionally, accommodation
6. Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate manager for action
7. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
8. Receiving Partner’s visitors
9. Taking dictation on various matters from Partner
10. Organising meetings and ensuring that Partner is well-prepared for meetings
11. Ensuring busy diary commitments and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary and task sheets
12. Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
13. Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for Partner’s office
14. Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Partner