About the Role
BURN is looking for a marketing officer who will be responsible for coming up with and implementing all marketing strategies and activities within the company. The individual will be tasked with making key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy: Translate the global marketing strategy into localized marketing plans including defining the appropriate channels, content, and correct mix of investments by touchpoints.
- Trade Marketing: Develop, manage, and execute a profitable point of sales activation and shopper marketing activities to help achieve BURN’s commercial targets in the market.
- Advertising: Create and implement TV, radio, digital, print, and out-of-home advertising plans to improve brand knowledge, drive sales, and sustain adoption.
- Public Relations: Own the creation and deployment of brand-building and demand-generating initiatives through owned, paid, and earned media to strengthen brand credibility for new and existing products.
- Budget Management: Create and controls the marketing budget ensuring each spending is maximized and aligned towards achieving the company’s strategic goals in the market.
- Project Management: Work cross-functionally within (creative, commercial, innovation) and outside (agencies) BURN providing strategic leadership and strong project management on all marketing communication initiatives within the country.
- Competitor Intelligence: Monitor competitor activity, trends, and trade activity to find new opportunities for BURN to win in the market.
- Performance Analysis: Evaluate marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness and impact on key commercial objectives, and produce monthly reports highlighting trends, lessons learned, and growth opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of integrated marketing experience (ATL, BTL, Digital, PR).
- Proven experience in successfully delivering business results through marketing.
- Strong creative and analytical skills with the ability to interpret both cultural and commercial trends to devise winning marketing strategies.
- Strong prioritization, team collaboration, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and graphical presentation skills
- Relevant work experience in FMCG and consumer durables is beneficial.
- Strong written and spoken knowledge of English.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
Powered by JazzHR