We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook's instructions.
- High school diploma
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler's license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you