About the role
Burn is looking for a Warehouse supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing the general operations of a warehouse and its staff. The individual handles the recording and maintaining of inventory, advising the imports received and items exported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and Document Finished Goods received from BURN HQ
- Conduct periodic counts of Finished Goods
- Ensure ERP Stock accuracy of Finished Goods
- Communicate promptly and stockout risks of Finished goods
- Ensure a Safe and Organized Warehouse for Finished Goods
- Effectively manage assigned Warehouse Assistants
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies, products, and equipment.
- Supervising order picking and order filling by 3PL
- Routing and scheduling of dispatches and holding the courier accountable for any misroute
- Product handling and maintenance of inventory records.
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Periodic Spot check and stock take
- Supervising cleanliness and warehouse etiquette
- Ensuring that stock received is put away by the best practice of FIFO
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially MS Excel
- Proven leadership qualities Education and Experience
- Diploma in Inventory Management or Supply chain management
- At least 3 years of experience in inventory management
- Experience in the use of an ERP Software
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
Powered by JazzHR