- Monitor commissary material usage
- Provide assistance in commissary space utilization by designing facility layouts to achieve maximum storage efficiency
- Develop delivery schedules and drop shipment strategies
- Maintain accurate records and files of inventory usage
- Coordinate commissary and storeroom activities with outside the organizations
- Discover new trends and innovations in the fields of commissary and storage programs
- Manage and coordinate the organization and operational activities for district commissaries and stores
• Bachelor's degree in Food and Beverage /administration
Minimum of 3 years experience in the said role
• Experience with the food and beverage industry and training /teaching
• High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
• Good analytical skills
• Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.