1. Drive increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that CR’s Processes are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
E.g. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
2. Champion / Sponsor review of Business Processes (headcount, process and business optimisation), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
3. Champion Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
4. Assess resource requirements and develop budget for the Customer Operations department and regularly monitor resource utilisation ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost effective and financially disciplined manner and in line with budget provisions.
5. Identify viable business opportunities and trends with strong supporting business case imperative to outputs, strategic business and industry-
related research and analysis.
6. Oversee financial viability of franchise operations.
7. Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve touchpoint customer experience to market leading position.
8. Improve MTNN’s relative Net Promoters Score.
9. Develop strategies and champion customer centric culture across the organization
10. Develop / reform relationships with MTNN’s internal and external customers to enhance MTNN’s revenue.
11. Oversee the of customer segments and ensure implementation of operational customer experience across customer touch points.
12. Leverage customer intelligence insights for decision making.
13. Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including EPIC High Volume Journeys, Digital transformation and OmniChannel customer service.
14. Deploy a best in class operations strategy for MTNN Walk-in centers that ensures consistent Customer experience, Partner experience and measurement, and meeting of set targets.
15. Ensure departmental contribution to the profitability of MTNN and MTN Group through the establishment of appropriate checks and balances in the system and the alignment of all functional areas in the department
16. Provide input into MTN N business strategy as it relates to delivering a branded customer experience.
17. Mitigate risks relating to customer operations management and its resultant effect on the company as a whole.
18. Define and improve operational processes, service quality and business performance.
19. Ensure the satisfaction of customer intentions and overall delivery of customer requirements.
20. Ensure integration of the required systems to enhance customer care delivery.
21. Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
22. Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of staff within the department, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
23. Coach and mentor the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage career development programs for staff.
24. Facilitate and develop (in consultation with HR) an Employee Management System for customer care operations.
25. Ensure the required human capabilities are in place and optimised to drive the customer service strategy
26. Deliver business value through partnership with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners
27. Partner effectively with MTNN’s critical high value customers to enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand
28. Liaise with other departments / stakeholders on issues that affect customer care delivery and service quality
Experience & Training Experience :
12 years experience of which :