• POS installation, maintenance, Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair of hardware and software.
• Document, prioritize and follow up on all support tickets.
• Maintain working relationships with Clients and Partners.
• Propose and evaluate technical solutions and alternatives.
• Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Minimum of BSc. qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
• A positive customer service awareness
• Ability to support POS software, hardware development cycle to include requirement-based analysis.
• Ability to build and manage a team that is positive and willing to make efforts to achieve customer service goals.
• Experienced in repairs of android POS
Powered by JazzHR