- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- The duties of a front desk officer is to answer phones, greeting customers and clients, scheduling appointments, verifying identification and signing in guests, opening and closing the establishment, and acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Additional duties of a front desk operator may include managing multi-line switchboards, dispatching calls to drivers and delivery people, ordering meals, maintaining files, and handling daily mail and package delivery.
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints.
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Completed and maintained visitors logs and required
- Ensured the optimum comfort of all quests in reception area and accommodated special requests.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Applicants must have a first degree from any reputable university in Nigeria.
17th, March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you