Our client in one of the prestigious educational instituition in Nigeria with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools, is seeking the services of a Child Psychologist
Location : Responsibilities
1. Help students with mental and behavioral disorders, as well as those who have experienced traumatic events .
2. Understand, interprete and analyze reasons why students act the way they do .
3. Interprete behavioural patterns amongs students in order to help them deal with problems.
4 . Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
5. Create a Link between pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and ways in which they can develop it.
6. Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
7. Foster equality amongs students with diverse ethnic background.
8. Work with stakeholders in implementing a successful counselling program.
Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in Psychology, Guidance & closely related field.
An M.Sc. in Psychology or Guidance Counselling will be an added advantage.
Atleast 5 years experience in the field.