The kitchen/ production supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock. Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
• Managing and co-ordination of kitchen staff and activities
• Making sure the kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
• Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
• Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
• Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
• Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
• A University degree or its equivelent
• Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, a vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
• Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
• Ability to multitask
• Basic literacy skills
• Creative and customer oriented
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.