- Planning, monitoring and appraisal of dedicated employees work results through close work with managers and team leaders
- Establish and conduct recruiting and interview program, counseling hiring managers on candidate selection
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the region
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of onboarding and education programs for the region
- Supporting leadership and the region for employee related initiatives
- Keep abreast of legislation amendments in the regions
- Assist with employment documentation (eg. employment contracts, agreements, annexures, etc.)
- Act as a liaison for all HR related matters in the region
- Other tasks required by the employer (may be given orally or in writing)
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in human resources working with performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning & development and other HR processes.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you