- Monitoring expenditures compared to budgets and helping company stay on track financially sounds.
- Monthly reporting of Budget versus actual financial data and analyzing the variances
- Prepare, analyze and manage various planning and forecasting reports within the whole company and in Finance
- Prepare and review various reports generated from Dynamics Navision; mainly the financial reports of BS/CF/PL and all internal management reports
- Prepare and review budget versus actual reporting, monitor progress, follow up on action points
- Perform daily, weekly or monthly analysis and present findings along with areas for potential improvement
- Explain variances, investigate the differences and suggest improvements and changes where relevant
- Annual Budget process: Gathers, assembles, and formats data and prepares preliminary analysis for budget preparation; assists in preparation and presentation of preliminary and final budget documents; prepares budget presentation materials; maintains data and systems for budget tracking and reporting and generates reports;
- Develops expenditures and revenue forecasts; prepares baseline budget and revisions as needed; analyzes, evaluates and processes budget proposals
- Makes recommendations on budget matters to the superior
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Prepares narrative, graphical and statistical reports with alternative solutions for resolving issues
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the CFO, Head Reporting & Control
- Monthly Budget versus Actual reports
- Monthly Forecasts reports
- Support month end and year end closing of accounts and financial activities
- Provides leadership, advice, and support to the other departments within Finance and recommend strategies to improve or enhance existing financial reports, and the development and use of ad-hoc reporting.
- Bachelors Degree Finance or Accounting
- 5 - 7 years' experience in related field.
- High Proficiency in Excel – top level; Dynamics Navision an advantage.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skill
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you